XEBEX is completely committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you, such as arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks, for the purposes of customer research and profiling and/or where we have your express permission to do so.
Policies of confidentiality and information transmitted by the Site users
XEBEX engages itself in restraining to divulge client information of personal or commercial nature. This information remains the property of XEBEX and can be used in any way necessary for XEBEX at all times, in order to verify information pertaining to credit cards use before accepting any order.
Material transmitted by users
By use of the Site, the consumer acknowledges that all elements, information and opinions, which are transmitted to XEBEX, will become entire and exclusive property of the Site and the customer also relinquishes any moral rights regarding these elements. XEBEX may, without compensation to you, use, reproduce, publish or license in any manner whatsoever the elements that you transmit to XEBEX. It is prohibited to post or transmit any illegal, slanderous, obscene or elements contrary to any applicable law to XEBEX. By transmitting such elements, you represent all rights to these, of any type whatsoever, all intellectual property rights.
XEBEX takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously. We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences with regard to how we use your information are our highest priority. Below you will find our Cookies Policy. It explains generally what cookies are, what cookies we use, and what we use them for.
What are cookies?
Cookies (or similar tracking technologies designed for mobile devices) are simple text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit certain web pages. A cookie records basic information about your visit, such as your user settings or what pages you have viewed. The website (and potentially other websites) can then recognize this information in the future and can use it to improve your overall experience, for example, by remembering your login details, preferences or even recommending certain content.
There are four principal types of cookies we may use:
- Performance Cookies – Performance cookies collect information about how a website is used in order to improve the website’s effectiveness. Also known as ‘analytical’ cookies, performance cookies track information such as, which parts of the website have been visited, what links have been clicked and if any errors have occurred. Performance cookies are commonly used to ensure that popular content is displayed more prominently on a website so that users can find the information that they are looking for more quickly.
- Functionality Cookies – As the name suggests, ‘functionality’ cookies are used to deliver specific features or functions on a website. The most common use of functionality cookies is to remember preference settings, or to store login details. For example to save you the trouble of inputting your username every time you access a site.
- Targeting Cookies – Targeting cookies may be placed by us, or by our advertisers, to store information about the webpages that you have viewed. This allows us and our advertisers to deliver adverts that are relevant to the content you are interested in. These adverts may be displayed on our website or on other sites that you visit. In addition, we do have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes.
Targeting cookies are also used to operate ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons, which users can click to let other people know that they have found a particular webpage useful or entertaining. Other sites (normally social networking sites) will then recognize these cookies and display your shared content to other users.
How long do cookies last?
Cookies may stay on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time depending on what they are used for. Many cookies will only last for the duration of a single visit and will be automatically deleted when the browser is closed down. These cookies are known as ‘session’ cookies. Some cookies (known as ‘persistent’ cookies) do remain on your device between sessions and allow us to authenticate you and to remember your preferences.
XEBEX does not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience on the XEBEX website.
- Remember the products you have stored in your basket in case you want to return and purchase them at a later date
- Identify you when you sign-in to our website, which enables us to provide customized features and services, such as adding items to your wish list
- Keep track of items stored in your shopping basket when you go from one page to another on one of our website
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services to you
- Prevent fraudulent activities
- Improve security
- Third Parties
We may share information about you and your browsing history with other third parties and our service providers to process transactions, provide you with products and services, and contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
How do I manage my cookies?
Most browsers will allow you to manage your cookies in your browser settings to perform the following:
- See what cookies you have got and delete them;
- Block third party cookies;
- Block cookies from particular sites;
- Block all cookies; or
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
XEBEX may use information you provide to us and information we collect about you together with your browsing history to send you marketing emails and postal mail communications.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of marketing email you receive from us.
If you do not want to receive postal mail marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by sending your postal address to email@example.com and requesting to be removed from our postal mailing list.
Furthermore, the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) offer a consumer an opt-out mechanism and other privacy resources.
For questions or comments regarding any part of the above policy, please contact XEBEX at:
XEBEX Clothing, LLC
Attn: Website Policy Officer
9910 Irvine Center Drive,
Irvine CA 92619, United States.